Thursday, December 22, 2011

How a kidney stone can make you feel very settled...


It was very very painful

(can't embed this one, but had to add it, Helma said....;))

But.......

I have realised how settled we feel here, and how settled we really ARE!

Without our friends here, it would have been more difficult for Job and me to get through my days in hospital and me not feeling well after that, at home...

One friend came over in a rush on Saturday afternoon, to look after the boys and put them to bed, when it became obvious I had to stay in hospital.

An other friend came with his son to look after the boys on Sunday afternoon when Job visited me.

The third friend visited in hospital on Sunday evening.

A fourth friend visited me in hospital on Monday afternoon, and brought me home (!).

That third friend just took the boys (almost without asking) and let them stay overnight on Tuesday, when it was clear (to her, haha) I couldn't manage.
(While looking after Mirjam's lovely boys last night, I asked Levi.."Is your dinner nice my darling?", he replied " I'm my Mummy's darling! I'm NOT your darling!" HAHAHAHAHA. But after I left this morning he was waiting by the door saying my name and asked ... (my husband) if he could stay with us again tonight!!! Awwwwww! That's a great compliment....Thank you Levi! :)))

My dear husband worked from home on Monday and Wednesday and was off on Friday.

On Thursday a fifth friend came over with some of her sons ;) to help out here, do loads of washing and make cupcakes with the boys!

There wasn't really room for more friends, otherwise I'm sure all the gaps would have been filled with lovely people, willing to help!

<3 Thank you so much, you know who you are! <3

6 comments:

Helma said...

Heel goed om te horen!
Nice friends.
Geweldig ook Levi's commentaar.
Blij dat je weer lekker thuis bent.

Owen, Mare, Emil, Arno en Nell said...

Ach, en dat zo net voor de feestdagen...
Ik hoop dat je je weer helemaal kiplekker voelt!
Fijne feestdagen alvast.

Frambooske said...

How great :)! Leuk dat je zo'n goed netwerk rond je hebt! Beterschap!

Heidi said...

Beterschap!! Hopelijk ben je er gauw weer bovenop! En geniet maar lekker van alle goede zorgen!

Lieke said...

How special that everone 'pitched in'it is good to hear that you are being taken care off!!!!

liefs!

Angelique said...

Wat fijn dat er zo goed voor je jongens en jou gezorgd is!
Hopelijk voel je je weer helemaal 'de oude'.

Veel geluk voor 2012; weer nieuwe plannen en uidagingen,hopelijk ga je je hier ook weer helemaal thuis voelen!

groetjes,
Angelique