Saturday, June 25, 2011

Parenting Course / The visual-spatial learner / PowerWood SummerWeek


http://www.visual-learners.com/

In two weeks, I'll be going to a parenting course, led by Simone de Hoogh.

One year ago, she spoke on the Dutch Home Ed Festival. One of the topics was 'visual-spatial  learners'. I wasn't there, but when I heard about it, it sparked my interest right away. So when she said she organises courses, I decided to go to one of them. There will be a lot of other topics (looking at the website), but I'm sure some of them are applicable to our family, so looking forward to hearing more!

For the local people: this course will be on the 9th of July (Saturday). More info can be found here

Speaking of Simone....she will also be leading a camp in August (in Devon). I'm not sure yet if we are going, but let me know if you're interested; in the course and/or in the camp!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Ben heel erg benieuwd hoe het bevalt, laat je het horen?